What Event features are supported in Webex Meetings application for iOS?
What features work on an iPad / iPhone in Event sessions?
What are the features and functionality of Events on iOS devices?
What Event features work on an iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch?
What are the limitations of Events on iOS devices?
The following Event features are supported in Webex Meetings application:
- Join Webex Event sessions as a panelist or attendee
- Events will appear in the meeting list, but cannot be started from mobile devices
- Attendees can ask questions (Q&A)
- Panelists can answer questions (Q&A)
- Audio broadcast
- Registration for the events will be through mobile browser, joining from mobile browser will launch the app
- iOS users can join Video-enabled Event sessions
- Proximity and video call features are enabled on mobile to connect to events
The Event limitations in Webex Meetings application are as follows:
- Event sessions cannot be scheduled from the mobile app
- Hosts cannot start events
- Practice sessions are not supported, and iOS panelists cannot join practice sessions
- If the host starts a practice session, mobile panelists/attendees cannot see the shared content/video, and cannot chat