How Do I Uninstall Webex Software on Microsoft Windows?
If you no longer wish to have Webex installed on your computer, you can remove it at any time.
How do I uninstall Webex software on Microsoft Windows?
How do I uninstall the Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App?
How do I remove the Cisco Webex Meetings, Events or Training software?
How do I uninstall the Webex Training software?
How do I remove the Webex Events software from my computer?
How do I remove the Webex Meetings software?
To remove the Webex meeting software from your Windows-based PC:
- Do one of the following:
- On Windows 10: Type Control Panel in the Type here to search field on the taskbar, then press the enter key.
- Click the Uninstall a Program link or click on the Programs and Features icon.
Webex may be installed under the following names:
- Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App
- Cisco Webex Meetings
- Right-click on the Webex software you wish to remove, then select Uninstall.
A new window appears asking if you are sure that you want to remove the software.
- Click the Yes.
The 'Uninstall Webex Software' dialog appears.
- Check the Cisco Webex Meetings box, then click the Uninstall button.
- If you are prompted to restart your computer, close all open applications and save any unsaved work. Click the Restart Now button.
Was this article helpful?