Embedded Video is Missing or Showing a Black Screen after being Converted from .ARF to .WMV
Embedded video is missing or showing a black screen after being converted from .ARF to .WMV.
Unable to View a Webex recorded file after being converted to .WMV.
In order to successfully convert a .ARF to .WMV which contains embedded videos, you will need to disable Windows Media Player Video Acceleration:
- Click Start, select Programs, then choose Windows Media Player.
- Right-click on the top bar of the window and select Tools, then choose Options.
- Click on the Performance tab.
- Move the Video acceleration slider to None or Uncheck Turn on DirectX Video Acceleration for WMV files.
- Click OK, then close and restart the player.