How Do I Create a New User Profile on a Mac?
How do I create a new user profile on a Mac?
How do I make a new user account on a Mac?
How do I add a new user account on a Mac computer?
What is the process for creating a new user account in Mac OS X?
How do I create a new user account in Mac OS?
To add a new user account:
- Click the Apple icon at the top left of your screen, then select System Preferences.
The 'System Preferences' window appears.
- Double-click the Accounts or Users & Groups icon.
The 'Accounts' window appears.
- Click the lock icon in the lower-left of the window, then enter the administrator username and password.
- On the lower-left of the window, click the + (plus) button.
- Complete the fields on the page, then click the Create Account button.
To log in to the new account, reboot the Mac and select the new user profile.