What is the average size for an hour long Network-Based Recording?
What is the average recording size of a MP4 recording?
What is the average size of an hour long NBR recording in MP4 format?
How big is a Webex ARF or MP4 recording with video?
MP4 Recordings Default in Webex Meetings 40.10
Beginning with 40.10 release, all-new recordings in Webex Meetings will be stored in MP4 format, either in the cloud or locally as selected at the site or host level, with a video-centric experience. By standardizing the recording format, you'll have a wider choice of playback tools, better security, and a more effortless collaboration experience even after your meetings. Existing ARF and WRF recordings can still be downloaded or played at the Webex site. For more information regarding video-centric recording, go to Video-Centric Network-Based MP4 Recordings in Webex Meetings and Webex Events.
The size of a Network-Based Recording (in both ARF and MP4) will vary depending on the features used within the meeting.
See the estimated recording sizes by activity below:
- Application/desktop sharing: 110 MB per hour
- VoIP audio: 30 MB per hour
- 360p (High Quality) video: 40 MB per hour
- 720p (High Definition) video: 220 MB per hour
- MP4 recording file size is approximately 150% of the size of the same ARF recording file.
- MP4 / 180 speaker video / 120MB
- ARF / 180p speaker video / ~ 80MB