I don't see my meeting listed on the meetings calendar.
The meeting I'm invited to in Outlook does not show up on the Webex website.
Classic View Deprecation for Meetings
Starting with the September 2020 (40.9) update, we will be deprecating our Classic View portal for all Webex Meetings capabilities. Customers will continue to have access to the Webex Events and Webex Training capabilities; however, they will no longer be able to access their Webex Meetings-specific functions through the Classic View interface. See details for What's Supported in Modern View.
If the meeting you are starting or joining is unlisted, you will not see the meeting on the public calendar of the Webex site.
To view details about an unlisted meeting:
- For the Attendees: Open your email invitation or calendar confirmation. Click on the link in the email to join your meeting.
The Webex website will load the meeting details window in your browser.
- For the Meeting Host:
- Log in to your Webex site (Example: https://SITENAME.Webex.com)
- Beginning with Webex Business Suite (WBS) 39.6, Modern View is the default view. To switch from Modern to Classic View, click on the Classic View link in the top-right corner of the page.
- WBS 39.5 and earlier, if your site is in Modern View, click on the Classic View in the left navigation bar.
- Click the My Webex tab, then click My Meetings in the left pane.
- Under My Webex Meetings, click the All Meetings tab.
If a meeting exists in Webex Calendar, Office 365 Calendar and Device Calendar at the same time. The Webex Calendar will be displayed first.