How Do I Capture Network Logs Using Microsoft Network Monitor?
How do I capture network logs using Microsoft Network Monitor?
How do I use Microsoft Network Monitor to capture Webex Application Network Log?
How do I gather network logs?
What are the steps to gather network logs using Microsoft Network Monitor?
Network Monitor is a protocol analyzer. It enables you to capture, to view, and to analyze network data. You can use it to troubleshoot problems with applications on the network.
To capture network logs using Microsoft Network Monitor:
- Go to http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=4865.
- Click on Download to download and install the Network Monitor .EXE
- NM34_x86.exe - 32-Bit Installer
- NM34_ia64.exe - Itanium architecture 64-Bit Installer
- NM34_x64.exe - 64-Bit Installer
- Run the setup.exe for the platform you are installing.
- You will be prompted first to install the core engine. Follow the installation directions.
- Make sure you close existing instances of netmon.exe, nmcap.exe and any running NMAPI applications.
- Next, you will be prompted to install the parser package. Follow the installation directions.