The Re-assign NBR Recordings Option is Greyed Out in Site Administration
The Re-assign NBR Recordings option is greyed out in Site Administration.
I can't select the option to Re-assign NBR Recordings in a user's host account profile.
Re-assign option not available for Network-Based Recordings in a host account.
Site Administrators only
To disable automatic recording for one or more Webex services:
Note: This action will disable automatic Network-Based Recording for ALL HOSTS ON THE SITE for the selected Webex service.
- Log in to your Webex Site Administration page. (Example: SITENAME.Webex.com/admin.php)
- Click on Configuration.
- Click on the service type you wish to disable automatic recording for (e.g. Webex Meetings, Webex Events, Webex Training)
- You may need to select Options after selecting the service.
- Uncheck the Automatically record all sessions using Network Based Recording box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click Update.
Once these steps have been performed, Site Administrators will be able to re-assign recordings from one host account to another, see: Manage Recordings with Cisco Webex Site Administration