Unable to Start / Join Meeting When Connected to Proxy on Safari Browser
How do I disable a Proxy on the Safari browser?
What are the steps to bypass a Proxy in Safari?
Unable to start / join meeting when connected through a proxy server in Safari.
Hangs at connecting, while starting a meeting, if connected through a Proxy.
Follow the steps below to disable or bypass the Proxy in the Safari Browser:
- Under the Safari menu (located at top navigation), go to Preferences.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Next to Proxies, click the Change Settings button.
- In the Select a protocol to configure box, make sure that all options are unchecked.
- Click OK.
- Close the Network window and Advanced window.
Try starting or joining the meeting again.