How Do I Generate a Windows Webex Desktop App Log?
How do I generate a Windows Webex Desktop App log?
How do I send a problem report from the Webex Desktop App for Windows?
How do I generate a log for the Windows Webex Desktop App?
Follow the steps below to generate a Webex Desktop App for Windows log:
- Launch the Webex Desktop App, then duplicate the issue you are experiencing.
- Click icon, then select Send Problem Report.
A Cisco Webex Meetings Problem Report window appears.
- In the What kind of problem did you have? drop-down menu, select a problem:
- Note: If you select Joining, Audio, Video, Content Sharing, Recording, or Other as the problem type, select the affected meeting from the Which meeting had the problems? drop-down menu.
- Briefly describe the issue in the Enter problem description box., then click Send Report.