How do I send a chat message?
How do I send a chat message to the Host, Presenter, or Attendee?
How do I enable the chat panel in a meeting?
During a meeting or event, the presenter can specify chat privileges for participants. These privileges determine which participants can send chat messages.
Note: Contact the host if the chat feature is disabled within your meeting and events.
To send a chat message:
- Open the Chat panel from the link in the lower right of the meeting window:
- In the Send to or To drop-down list, select the recipient of the message.
- Enter your message in the chat text box, then press Enter on your keyboard.
To enable the Chat icon:
- Click on the Meeting or Event drop-down menu, then select Options:
- On the General tab, check the box for Chat, then click OK.
Note: If you join a meeting or event while in progress, you will see the chat messages of participants who joined after you.