Join Webex Meeting Link is Missing from Meeting Invitations on Android Devices
Join Webex meeting link is missing from meeting invitations on Android devices.
The link to join a meeting is missing in the calendar invite on an Android device.
I can't find the meeting join link in my calendar invite for a Webex meeting.
This issue is caused due to the following reasons:
- HTML formatting of the "Join Webex meeting" link is stripped from the calendar entry on Android devices, using the built-in Calendar app or Google Calendar.
- Many calendar apps for Android display the Webex meeting invitation in plain text format.
- Join by meeting number:
- Launch the Cisco Webex Meetings app for Android.
- On the home screen, tap JOIN MEETING.
- Type the Meeting number, URL or username.
- Type your name and email address.
- Tap JOIN.
- Note: The Your name entered will appear in the participants panel and can be viewed by all attending the meeting.
- The join link may appear as Join Webex meeting: in the Webex meeting invitation. The user can copy the join link and paste it into the address bar of a web browser, which should in turn launch the Cisco Webex Meetings app to join the Webex meeting.