If you no longer wish to have Webex installed on your computer, you can remove it at any time.
How do I uninstall Webex software on Microsoft Windows?
How do I uninstall the Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App?
How do I remove the Cisco Webex Meetings, Events or Training software?
How do I uninstall the Webex Training software?
How do I remove the Webex Events software from my computer?
How do I remove the Webex Meetings software?
Update - Extending Support for Windows 7
With the September 2020 (40.9) update, we announced the end of support for the Windows 7 operating system. We will now continue Windows 7 support on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge through June 2021. Cisco will continue to provide bug fixes and updates for Windows 7 wherever possible.
For Windows 7 customers who use Internet Explorer, Cisco will support Internet Explorer 11 until Microsoft declares its end of life. To have the best meeting experience possible, plan to upgrade your operating system and browser to the latest versions. See following: Find Your Cisco Webex Meetings Version Number.
To remove the Webex meeting software from your Windows-based PC:
- Do one of the following:
- On Windows 7: Go to Start > Control Panel.
- On Windows 10: Type Control Panel in the Type here to search field on the taskbar, then press the enter key.
- Click the Uninstall a Program link or click on the Programs and Features icon.
Webex may be installed under the following names:
- Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App
- Cisco Webex Meetings
- Right-click on the Webex software you wish to remove, then select Uninstall.
- Click the Yes.
The 'Uninstall Webex Software' dialog appears.
- Check the Cisco Webex Meetings box, then click the Uninstall button.
- If you are prompted to restart your computer, close all open applications and save any unsaved work. Click the Restart Now button.
See below for Mac users: