Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administrators only
Email invite does not contain the iCalendar link.
iCalendar link is missing from invite email.
Event scheduler page is missing the 'Include iCalendar Attachments' option.
This issue may occur when the iCalendar (Show Add to My Calendar for Meetings, Training and Events) feature is not enabled in site admin. Contact your Webex Meetings Site Administrator to enable the feature on your Webex site.
To enable the iCalendar option in site admin:
- Log in to your Webex Meetings Site Administration. (Example: SITENAME.webex.com/admin.php)
- Click Configuration in the left panel.
- Click Common Site Settings > Options.
- Scroll down to the Site Options section, then check the box next to iCalendar (Show Add to My Calendar for Meetings, Training and Events).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click the Update button.