The numeric meeting password to join from a video device is missing from email invitations for Webex Meetings Video Conferencing meetings.
The numeric meeting password is missing the from email invite even though 'enforce meeting password when joining from video device' is enabled.
Webex is asking for a meeting password while joining a Webex Meetings Video Conferencing session from a video device.
Enhanced security options for Webex Meetings Video Conferencing, allow site administrators and hosts to require that attendees joining from phones and video endpoints enter a numeric password. This provides greater security for your meeting and prevents unauthorized attendees from joining.
If the 'Require users to have an account when joining by phone' option is enabled in the Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administration Tool, administrators may choose whether to block or allow connections from video devices.
If set to Blocked, video endpoint users will not be able to join meetings and the numeric password required to join the meeting will not appear in email invitations.
Site Administrators Only
To allow video conferencing systems to join meetings when sign-in is required:
- Log in to the Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administration Tool. (Example: SITENAME.webex.com/admin.php)
- Click on Configuration on the left pane.
- Click on Common Site Settings, and then click on Options.
- Scroll down to the Security Options section.
- Under When sign-in is required to join meeting, video conferencing systems will be choose Allowed.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, then click Update.