Error: 'The Webex meeting is not available. Cannot connect to the Webex meeting server' when starting meetings from Cisco Jabber.
Problem starting a meeting from Jabber client receive error: 'The Webex meeting is not available'.
I get a 'Webex meeting is not available' error when starting meetings from Cisco Jabber.
Your web browser stores a copy of some pages on your local disk. This is called caching. For some secure web pages, this disk copy may be readable. It's a good idea to turn off caching for secure pages so unencrypted versions of those pages are not being stored on your disk.
To resolve the issue:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- On the menu bar, click on Tools > Internet Options.
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Scroll through the list to the Security section at the bottom
- Uncheck the box next to the option Do not save encrypted pages to disk.
- Click OK to close the window.