Unable to Delete a Network-Based Recording File
Unable to delete a Network-Based Recording file.
There is no option to delete a Webex Training recording.
I cannot delete my recorded files created using the Network-Based Recording tool.
I can't find the option to delete a Network-Based Recording.
For sites with Cisco Webex Meetings and Webex, user accounts are managed through Cisco Webex Control Hub, at https://admin.webex.com not Webex Meetings Site Administration. Only standalone Webex sites without the Webex app have user management through Webex Meetings Site Admin.
This is caused when the site is configured to automatically record all sessions using NBR. This behavior is by design.
Site Administrators only
To disable automatic recording for one or more Webex services:
Note: This action will disable automatic Network-Based Recording for ALL HOSTS ON THE SITE for the selected Webex service.
- Log in to your Webex Meetings Site Administration page. (Example: SITENAME.webex.com/admin.php)
- Click Configuration in the left navigation bar.
- Select the service type you wish to disable automatic recording for:
- Webex Meetings
- Webex Events → Options
- Webex Training → Options
- Uncheck the Automatically record all sessions using Network Based Recording box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click the Update button.
Once these steps have been performed, hosts will have the ability to delete Network-Based Recordings.
Was this article helpful?