Unable to Schedule Meetings after Upgrading to a Paid Plan
Unable to schedule meetings after upgrading to a paid plan.
The record button is missing after upgrading to a paid plan.
Error: Your account does not include host privileges for this service.
Cannot access the account after upgrading to a paid plan.
Assign PRO Meeting privilege from the admin page:
- From the customer view in https://admin.webex.com,
- Go to Users, and select the user you want to enable the feature for.
- Select Meetings from the tab.
- Select your site name.
- Select the Webex site for the user's Personal Room.
- Under Webex Meetings, check the box for Pro Meeting.
- Click Save.
Was this article helpful?