How Do I Manually Uninstall the Webex Desktop Client on a Mac?
How do I manually uninstall the Webex desktop client on a Mac?
How do I remove the Webex client on a Mac?
What are the steps to do a manual uninstall of the Webex desktop client for Mac?
Where are the install locations for the Webex client for Mac OS?
- The information in the manual removal section is provided on an as-is basis and Webex is not responsible if the steps are not performed correctly.
- The Library folder is hidden by default. See the following article to show the Library folder: WBX58578 - How Do I Show the Library Folder on Mac OS?
- Drag Webex from the Applications folder to the trash.
- Go to Mac HD > Users > User Account > Library > Application Support > Cisco Spark > Webex_upgrades folder, then drag Webex to the trash.
- Go back to Mac HD > Users > User Account > Library > Caches > Cisco-Systems.Spark folder, then Delete the folder, or right-click and select Move to Trash.
- Empty the Trash.
- If you will be reinstalling Webex, restart your Mac before performing the new installation.
Was this article helpful?