Cisco Webex Add-On Required when Starting or Joining a Meeting on a Mac
Cisco Webex Add-On Required when starting or joining a meeting on a Mac.
How do I install Webex Meeting software on my Mac?
Safari or Firefox displays a Cisco Webex Add-On Required message when joining from a Mac.
Error: 'Service Unavailable' when joining a Personal Room meeting from a Mac on Safari or Firefox.
Follow the steps below to install Webex Meetings software on your Mac:
- On the Cisco Webex Add-On Required page, click the Download and Install Add-On button.
- Double-click on the Cisco_Webex_Add-On.dmg file that was just downloaded.
- Double-click on the Install Cisco Webex Add-On.App file.
- Click the Open button.
- Click the Install button.
After a few moments, the Webex meeting window will appear. If the issue persists, follow the additional steps below:
- In Safari, go to Preferences > Security, then check Allow plugins.
- Exit and restart the browser for the changes to take effect.