I can't log in to the Webex Meetings Desktop App or Productivity Tools (PT).
How do I change my password for Webex Meetings Desktop App or Productivity Tools?
How do I troubleshoot Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App password issues?
Reset Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop app passwords.
Your password for the Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App or Productivity Tools (PT) will be the same password you use to log on to your Webex site, e.g. SITENAME.webex.com.
If your site uses Single Sign-On (SSO), your logon with be the same as your corporate network.
For non-SSO users
If you have trouble with your account password:
- Open the Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App or Productivity Tools.
- Enter the email address associated with your Webex account, then click Next.
- Select your Webex site address from the list that appears, or manually enter the URL in the text box, then click Next.
- Click the Forgot password link on the Enter password for: screen.
- Follow the prompts to reset your account password.