How Do I Perform a Silent Uninstall of Cisco Jabber?
How do I perform a silent uninstall of Cisco Jabber?
How do I perform a silent uninstall of the Cisco Jabber client by using the Windows Command Prompt?
Is it possible to uninstall the Cisco Jabber using a silent command line method?
Silent uninstall by using the command line
If you are the domain administrator, follow these steps to uninstall Cisco Jabber by using the command line:
- Download the MSI package to an accessible location, such as the C:\ root directory.
- Opens the Windows Command Prompt.
- Make sure you are in the directory where the installer file is saved.
- Run the MSI command to uninstall Cisco Jabber silently.
This sample shows how to uninstall all components with the MSI package CiscoJabberSetup.msi:
- /x - Uninstall the product.
- /q - Quiet mode, no user interaction.
Was this article helpful?