How Do I Use the Search Filter on the Service upgrades and Scheduled Maintenances Calendar?
How do I use the search filter on the Service upgrades and Scheduled Maintenances calendar?
How do I use the search option on status.webex.com?
To locate your site’s cluster, use the following guide:
|San Jose||AC, AW, B, E, F, IB, IE, IJ, S, U|
|Texas||IA, J, L, M, R|
|London||AI, BI, I, W|
Types of Service Upgrades and Scheduled Maintenances:
|Color||Type||Detail||Frequency||Method of Communication|
|Upgrade||A cluster upgrade involves a new client and page deployment. The upgrade will include new features.||Monthly||Email and Posted on status.webex.com|
|Informational||Informational updates will typically include end-of-life notifications, IP address additions, telephony expansions||As needed||Email and Posted on status.webex.com|
|Maintenance||Maintenance is conducted on Webex services that will involve end-user impact during the duration of the change window.||As needed||Posted on status.webex.com|
|XML API||This type of upgrade is specific to XML API services. The upgrade will target features and functionality related to Webex APIs.||Monthly||Posted on status.webex.com|
|Product Update||A product update is deployed to address a defect or enhancement after a cluster upgrade.||As needed||Posted on status.webex.com|
|Slow Channel||This type of release will only affect clusters/sites on the Slow Channel build.||Monthly||Email and Posted on status.webex.com|
|Custom Schedule||Custom schedules are feature enhancements that are deployed later in the upgrade release cycle.||As needed||Email and Posted on|
To use the search filter on the calendar:
- Navigate to https://status.webex.com/maintenance:
- The search filter will automatically populate.
- Select your query based on the Type, Data Center Location, or Cluster and click Search.
- Note: If you know your site’s cluster, you can also type it in the Cluster field.
- The results will appear based on your query.
- To clear the existing query, click on the ‘x’ in the Cluster or Type field, update the query, and click search.