Unable to log in to my account in site administration.
How do I get login help for my site admin account?
Users are unable to sign in on site admin page.
I forget my password for logging in to site admin.
I forgot my site administration username.
What is the Site Administration URL?
Note: This article applies to Webex Sites that do not use Single Sign-on (SSO).
Webex Business Suite (WBS) 33.x and newer sites
Streamlined username/password recovery
Admins who have forgotten their username and/or their password are now directed to a separate page which guides them through the process of recovering their information.
To reset your username and/or password on :
- Go to your Webex site admin page. (Example: SITENAME.Webex.com/admin.php)
- Click Forgot your username or password?:
- If required, enter the CAPTCHA into the field.
- Click Submit or OK.
- Check your email for a 'Your Webex account information request' message.
- Follow the instructions in the email to view your username and reset your password.