A meeting host is unable to configure global call-in for their meetings.
How do I enable the global call-in teleconferencing feature for a host account?
How do I verify the global call-in feature is enabled for a host?
Cause: A host may not be able to configure global call-in for their meetings if the global call-in feature is disabled for their host account.
To verify the global call-in feature is enabled on the Webex site/host account:
- Log in to your Webex Site Administration page. (Example: https://SITENAME.Webex.com/admin.php)
- On the Site Administration home page, confirm there is a green check mark beside Global call-in:
- Note: If the desired option is not available on your site, contact your Customer Success Manager for further assistance, see: WBX15 - How Do I Contact My Customer Success Manager (CSM)?
- In the left navigation bar, click on User Management > Edit User.
- Enter your search criteria into the User name: or Email: field, then click the Search button.
- Click the name of the account that needs to be modified.
- Under Privileges > Telephony Privileges, check the Allow access to teleconference via global call-in numbers box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click the Update button.