Unable to find user account in Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administration
User name is not appearing on the Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administration page.
Note: Cisco Webex Meetings with Webex accounts are managed through Cisco Webex Control Hub at https://admin.webex.com, not Webex Site Administration. Only standalone Webex sites without the Webex app have user management through Webex Site Administration.
Site Administrators OnlyTo find a user account:
- Log in to the Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administration portal. (Example: SITENAME.webex.com/admin.php)
- Click User Management in the left navigation bar.
- Click Edit User.
- Select All Users from the Show: drop-down.
- Enter search criteria to locate the user account then click Search.
- Note: Ensure the account is not pending Site Admin approval. Check by logging into the Site Admin page and then clicking the New User Account Requests: xx link.