Unable to Find a User Account in Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administration
Unable to find user account in Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administration
User name is not appearing on the Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administration page.
Note: Cisco Webex Meetings with Webex accounts are managed through Cisco Webex Control Hub at https://admin.webex.com, not Webex Site Administration. Only standalone Webex sites without the Webex app have user management through Webex Site Administration.
Site Administrators OnlyTo find a user account:
- Log in to the Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administration portal. (Example: SITENAME.webex.com/admin.php)
- Click User Management in the left navigation bar.
- Click Edit User.
- Select All Users from the Show: drop-down.
- Enter search criteria to locate the user account then click Search.
- Note: Ensure the account is not pending Site Admin approval. Check by logging into the Site Admin page and then clicking the New User Account Requests: xx link.
Was this article helpful?