Browser Hangs at One Moment Please, without Errors
Browser hangs at One Moment Please without errors.
Page hanging at One Moment Please when trying to join meeting.
Get stuck at the One Moment Please page when trying to start or join a meeting.
- ActiveX is not working or is disabled on the computer.
- VBScripting is not working on the computer.
- Third party ad-ware, pop-up blockers, or browser plugins may be interfering with normal browser operation.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
- Verify the operating system and browser you are using are supported on the Webex site the meeting is held on, see:
- If using a supported operating system and browser, download and install the meeting software manually, then try to start or join a meeting again, see:
If the issue persists after performing the steps in this article, contact technical support. For help, see: WBX162 - How Do I Contact Webex Customer Services or Technical Support?
Was this article helpful?