How Do I Generate a Mac Webex Desktop App Log?
How do I generate a Mac Webex Desktop App log?
How do I send a problem report for Webex Desktop App for Mac?
How do I generate a log for Mac Webex Desktop App?
Follow the steps below to generate a log for Webex Desktop App for Mac:
- Launch the Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App, then duplicate the issue you are experiencing.
- Click on the Help menu, then select Send Problem Report:
A Cisco Webex Meetings Problem Report window appears.
- In What kind of problem did you have? drop-down menu, select a problem:
- Note: If you select Joining, Audio, Video, Content Sharing, Recording, or Other as the problem type, select the affected meeting from the Which meeting had the problems? drop-down menu.
- Briefly describe the issue in the Enter problem description box., then click Send Report.
Was this article helpful?