Error: 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error' when Joining a Meeting
Error: 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error' when joining a meeting.
I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error when starting or joining a meeting.
Error: 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library'
For more information, refer to the Microsoft KB article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822521
Cause:You may receive the following error when starting or joining a meeting if the Microsoft Visual C++ runtime libraries are missing or corrupted:
Follow these steps to try to resolve the issue:
Update the Visual C++ Runtime Library:
- Download and install the Visual C++ 6.0 runtime library from the following external link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2019667.
Note: If you are unable to install software on your computer, contact your IT department for further assistance.
- Restart the computer and join the Webex meeting again.
If the error still occurs, proceed with the next steps below.
Install the Latest Updates for Windows
- Install the latest updates for Windows and for the program displaying the error.
- Restart the computer and try to join the meeting again.
If this doesn't fix the issue then try the steps below.
Disable Script Debugging in Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options. Or, press ALT+T, and then press O.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
- Click to select the Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and Disable script debugging (Other) check boxes, and then click to clear the Display a notification about every script error check box.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
Close & reopen the browser to start or join the meeting.