Host - Echoing is heard in the teleconference.
Host hears an echo in the teleconference.
Echoing is generally caused by a participant in the teleconference on a speakerphone creating an audio feedback loop. The mic on the speakerphone is picking up the teleconference and rebroadcasting it.
Steps to resolve this issue:
- Mute all lines in the teleconference.
- For assistance muting participants in a Webex web meeting, see article: Mute or Unmute in Cisco Webex Meetings Suite
- Unmute the active speakers. If the issue persists and the active speakers are not on speakerphone, contact Webex Technical Support. See article: WBX162 - How Do I Contact Webex Customer Services or Technical Support?
- If the issue does not persist with only the active speakers, begin unmuting attendees to determine which attendee is the cause of the audio feedback loop.
- If you are able to isolate an individual attendee as the cause, ask the attendee to manually mute their speakerphone, cease using the speakerphone option, or leave the attendee muted in the teleconference.