What Are the Different Roles in Webex Meetings?
What are the different roles in Webex Meetings?
What are the different role and responsibilities in Webex Meetings?
What is the Host role in Webex Meetings?
What is the Attendee role in Webex Meetings?
There are three roles within Webex Meetings, which are referenced below.
- Host Role: The host is the person who schedules, starts, and ends the session or records a session. A host can also assign roles to other participants in the session. The host can be reassigned once in a session.
- Cohost: Because the Cohost role provides privileges similar to the host role, Cohosts can help to improve meeting productivity. If the host is running late or can't attend, a cohost can start and manage the meeting. Cohosts can also assist the host with meeting management, which is useful for larger meetings.
- Presenter: Responsible for sharing and annotating presentations, whiteboards, documents, and applications in a meeting.
- Note Taker: A single note taker can publish notes at any time during the meeting or can send a meeting transcript to all participants.
- Closed Captionist: Responsible for publishing captions in real-time during the meeting and can send a transcript containing the captions to all participants.
- Attendee Role: Any person attending the session who is not already identified as a Presenter, or host. Attendees are typically who the meeting information is being presented to.
- Add cohosts for Webex Meetings and Webex Events: https://help.webex.com/n1bqkbv/Add-cohosts-for-Webex-Meetings-and-Webex-Events-(new)
- Make Someone the Host in Cisco Webex Meetings: https://help.webex.com/noyihh6/Make-Someone-the-Host-in-Cisco-Webex-Meetings
- How Do I Pass the Presenter Role to an Attendee or Participant? https://help.webex.com/WBX1800/How-Do-I-Pass-the-Presenter-Role-to-an-Attendee-or-Participant?
- Note Taker and Closed Captionist: https://help.webex.com/ng387ab/Manage-Notes,-Meeting-Minutes,-and-Closed-Captions-in-Webex-Meetings-and-Webex-Events-(New)
- Get started with Webex Meetings for attendees: https://help.webex.com/n62wi3c/Get-started-with-Webex-Meetings-for-attendees
Was this article helpful?