Call-in numbers do not appear In alphabetical order in the Global Call-in Numbers list for CCA-SP customers.
Global call-in numbers are not appearing alphabetically for CCA-SP audio.
How do I alphabetically reorder a Telephony Domain (TD)?
How do I alphabetically reorder a Telephony Domain in the CCA-SP portal?
For a new Telephony Domain (TD), call-in numbers are presented in the same order in which they were submitted in the CCA-SP portal. If a TD is modified and new entries are added (even if new entries are inserted in alphabetical order), those entries will appear at the end of the call-in list.
To alphabetically reorder a Telephony Domain (TD), a new TD has to be built.
Follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the CCA-SP portal.
- Export the existing TD as a CSV file.
- Sort the TD alphabetically by Phone Label using Excel.
- Request a new TD within the Portal.
- Import the sorted CSV file.
- Submit the request for a new TD with a revised name.
- Once the new TD is provisioned, move all sites from the existing TD to the new one.
- Request that Operations remove the original TD from the Portal.