Unable to Download a Recording From the My Recorded Meetings Page
Unable to download a recording from the My Recorded Meetings page.
The option to download a meeting recording is crossed out on the My Recorded Meetings screen.
hosts are unable to download their meeting recordings.
Error: 'Your Account Does Not Have Access to This Webex Site.' unable to play the recording.
Cause: The download option is crossed out on the My Recorded Meetings page, if the Prevent the downloading of recordings option is enabled in Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administration:
Site Administrator only
To allow hosts to download their recordings:
- Log in to your Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administration page. (Example: SITENAME.webex.com/admin.php)
- Click Configuration in the left navigation bar, then go to Common Site Settings > Options.
- Navigate down to the Cisco Webex section.
- Under Recording Privacy and Password Requirements, uncheck the 'Prevent the downloading of recordings' option for Webex Meetings, Events, or Training.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Update.