Clear cache and cookies in Google Chrome
How do I clear browsing data in Google Chrome?
How do I reset the Webex cookie in Google Chrome?
For further information on clearing cache and cookies in your browser, refer to the Help under the menu icon in Chrome.
Many problems with Webex sites can be resolved by clearing your browser cache and the Webex site cookie in Google Chrome.
Issues that can be caused by corrupt browser cache/cookie info include the following:
- Join/start issues for meetings
- Log in issues
- Site data not loading correctly or appearing incorrect in your browser
- Problems playing recordings through the Network Recording Player
To clear cache and cookies in Google Chrome:
- Click the menu icon in the upper-right corner .
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the types of information you want to remove:
- If you choose to delete cookie data using this method, this will clear cookies from all sites.
- If you have login issues and your password information is stored, you may need to check the Advanced tab (Passwords and other sign-in data).
Use the Time Range drop-down menu at the top of the window to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select All time to delete everything.
- Select Clear data.
- Close all browser windows, then reopen Google Chrome to save the changes.