How Do I Merge or Consolidate Webex Orgs?
How do I merge or consolidate Webex Orgs?
To request an Org merge, open a case with XaaS Ops Support:
- Log in to Customer Service Hub (https://customerservice.cloudapps.cisco.com/)
- Search for XaaS, then select one of the following:
- To open a case with Order Management Team, choose Open a Case next to Order Status.
- To open a case with XaaS Team, select Open a Case next to Subscription Changes.
- You can select all the flagged fields before submitting the form.
Note: A Cisco ID (CCO ID) is required to log in to Customer Service Hub.
See the following limitation:
- Content (messages, recordings, files, etc.) ownership is not transferable between Orgs and thus may become inaccessible post-merge.
- Cisco "partner" Orgs merge is not supported. The customers managed by a Partner cant be transferred to another Partner Org.
- Room system registration to the Cloud, phone configuration, etc., are not transferable and must be re-set up post-merge.
- Org merges are, in effect, a combination of copying and moving assets from one Org to another. Other limitations may exist depending on how the Org and services are set up. The XaaS support team will provide these before executing the merge.
Was this article helpful?