Error: 'Connection Failed' when Attempting to Play a Recorded File from a Playback URL
Error: 'Connection Failed' when attempting to play a recorded file from a playback URL.
Connection Failed error when trying to play a recorded file from a playback URL.
Playback URL unable to play file, receiving 'Connection Failed'.
There are several possible causes for the Connection Failed error when trying to view a recorded file posted to a playback URL:
- The recorded filename contains special character such as # or & which carry special meaning in a URL.
- The File is located behind a firewall on an intranet.
See below for possible fixes:
- Rename the file without special characters.
- If you are attempting to view the file from the Internet, it must be posted on a server publicly accessible, without security restrictions.
- Verify from the Host that the file was uploaded successfully.
Was this article helpful?