A green bar is displayed at the bottom of my converted recording.
My converted recording has a blue bar at the bottom of the screen.
There is a green area displayed at the bottom of my converted recording.
This occurs because the resolution of the monitor does not match the aspect of the video area.
A green bar will be displayed if the resolution of the monitor does not match the aspect ratio of the video area. The video area uses a native video aspect ratio of 1.3333 (4:3). You need to set your monitor resolution to a 4:3 aspect ratio when recording a meeting. The most commonly used 1.3333 monitor resolutions are 1024x768 XGA, 1600x1200 UXGA, 2048x1536 QXGA.
To set your monitor resolution to 1024 x 768 when recording a meeting:
- Right-click on the desktop, then select Display Settings.
- In the Resolution drop-down menu, select: 1024 x 768.
- Click on the Keep Changes button.
- Right-click on the desktop, then select Screen resolution.
- In the Resolution: drop-down menu, select 1024 x 768.
- Click on the OK button.
Aspect ratios like 16:9 are currently not supported by the Webex recorder. The Webex recorder only supports 4:3 for recording and converting.