Missing Host Code with CMR Hybrid and Meeting Center Video Conferencing
The host access code is missing from the email for my Personal Conference Meeting with CMR Hybrid.
Host access code is not shown in email for PCN through CMR Hybrid meetings.
I can't find the host access code in my confirmation email for a Personal Conference meeting with CMR Hybrid.
The host access code is missing from the calendar invite for Personal Conference Number (PCN) meetings with Webex Meetings Video Conferencing.
Note: CMR Hybrid becomes EoS effectively on February 28, 2021. After 02/28/2021, CMR Hybrid service will continue till April 2021 (EOL) and at that point, CMR Hybrid customers will be auto migrated to the latest version of CMR Cloud.
The host code will be missing from the host confirmation email/calendar invite for Personal Conference Number (PCN) meetings with Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Hybrid (formerly Webex enabled TelePresence) under the following conditions:
- The meeting was scheduled through Outlook using Webex Desktop App
- The Webex Desktop App version is 2.32 or later
CMR Hybrid PCN uses a new unified email template for meetings, with just one email template for both the Host and Attendees.
With the unified template, no host access code is shown for Personal Conferences, since both attendees and hosts receive the same email.
OneTouch Telepresence and older versions of Webex Desktop App use the older format email template with separate emails for the host and attendees.To find the Host Access code and PIN for your Personal Conference:
- Log in to your Webex Web site in Classic View. (Example: SITENAME.Webex.com)
- Click My Webex in the top menu bar.
- Click Preferences.
- Expand the Audio and Video section. (You may need to click Set up)
The Audio PIN will be shown under the My Phone Numbers section at the top of the page.
The Host access code appears under the Accounts section. Look under the specific account you are using.
To receive a separate host confirmation email with the host access code, schedule your meeting directly from your Webex website.
If you choose to receive a copy of the invitation email, you will receive two emails from Webex:
- 'Meeting Scheduled' which contains the host key and the Webex information for the meeting.
- '(Forward to attendees) Meeting Invitation' which contains only the Webex information for attendees.
For Personal Conference Number (PCN) meetings scheduled with Webex Meetings Video Conferencing (Formerly CMR Cloud):
- The host code will be missing from the host confirmation calendar invite for Personal Conference Number (PCN) meetings scheduled with Webex Meetings Video Conferencing. This is a known issue due to the cause stated above.