How Do I Generate a Wireshark Log with Microsoft Windows?
Use the information in this article for generating a Wireshark log in Windows.
How do I generate a Wireshark log with Microsoft Windows?
How do I gather a Wireshark log on Windows?
How do I generate an Ethereal log?
How do I run Wireshark on Windows?
To generate a Wireshark log:
- Download and install the current stable release of Wireshark from https://www.wireshark.org/download.html.
- Click the Start button, then right-click on Wireshark.
- Click More, then select Run as administrator.
- Select Yes on the User Account Control prompt.
The Wireshark Network Connection window appears:
- Go to the Capture menu, then select Options...:
- Click to select the network adapter you use to connect to the internet, and then click on the Start button:
- Duplicate the issue you are experiencing.
- In the Wireshark window, go to Capture and then click Stop.
- Go to the File menu, then choose Save.
- Select a location to save the file to, enter a filename, then click the Save button.
Provide the Wireshark log to your Webex support representative.
Was this article helpful?