Error: 'You are no longer connected to the meeting. Automatically reconnecting...' when Starting a Meet Now Meeting
Error: 'You are no longer connected to the meeting. Automatically reconnecting...' when starting a Meet Now meeting.
I receive an error when starting a meeting using the desktop Meet Now client.
The following error may occur if password or meeting requirements have changed on your Webex site.
To troubleshoot the issue:
- Log in to your Webex web site in Classic view. (Example: SITENAME.webex.com)
- Click the My Webex button on the top navigation bar.
- Click the Preferences button on the left side of the page.
- Click on the 'Meet Now' Settings option.
- Enter a new password for instant meetings into the Meeting password: and Confirm password: fields.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click the Save button.
- Launch a meeting using the Meet Now desktop client.
If the issue persists, contact Webex Technical Support for further assistance, see: WBX162 - How Do I Contact Webex Customer Services or Technical Support?
Was this article helpful?