My Files tab is missing under My Webex in Classic View.
The My Files tab under My Webex is missing.
I cannot locate my Cisco Webex training recordings.
I cannot locate my Cisco Webex event recordings.
MP4 Recordings Default in Webex Meetings 40.10
In the upcoming October (40.10) update, all-new recordings in Webex Meetings will be stored in MP4 format, either in the cloud or locally as selected at the site or host level, with a video-centric experience. By standardizing the recording format, you'll have a wider choice of playback tools, better security, and a more effortless collaboration experience even after your meetings. Existing ARF and WRF recordings can still be downloaded or played at the Webex site. For more information regarding video-centric recording, go to Video-Centric Network-Based MP4 Recordings in Webex Meetings and Webex Events.
Classic View Deprecation for Meetings
Starting with the September 2020 (40.9) update, we will be deprecating our Classic View portal for all Webex Meetings capabilities. Customers will continue to have access to the Webex Events and Webex Training capabilities; however, they will no longer be able to access their Webex Meetings-specific functions through the Classic View interface. See details for What's Supported in Modern View.
Upload Recordings and Disable Recording Downloads Support
- Modern View users will now have access to the upload recording functionality directly from the Recordings page.
- The “I will provide URL” and “Use a file that is already on the Webex network” are no longer supported for adding a recording in Modern View. When playback an uploaded recording, playback speed adjustment, edit playback range, and transcription aren’t supported.
- Modern View users will also be able to enable or disable a "prevent recording download" option from their Modern View Recordings page.
- Beginning with Webex Business Suite (WBS) 39.6, Modern view is the default view. To switch from Modern to Classic view, click on the Classic View link in the top-right corner of the page.
- Beginning with Webex Business Suite (WBS) 39.10, My Files is renamed to My Recordings in Classic View.
If you do not see the tabs for My Recordings in Classic View (on WBS 39.10 and earlier), Training Recordings, or Recorded Events under My Webex > My Recordings, then the options may be disabled for your host account. Please contact your company's Webex site administrator for help with getting these options enabled.
Site Admins Only
To enable My Recordings, Training Recordings and Recorded Events for an individual host account:
- Login to Webex Site Administration.
- Click User Management in the left panel.
- Click Edit Users.
- Browse to the desired user account, then click on the link for their Username to open their account.
- Scroll down the page to My Webex category.
- Under My Webex Standard or My Webex Pro check the boxes for:
- My Files: Training Recordings
- My Files: Event Recordings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Update to save the changes.