How Do I Clear the Cache for Webex?
Instructions to clear Webex cache on Windows
How do I clear the cache for Webex?
How do I clear the Webex cache?
How do I delete the Webex cache?
Error: 'Failed to connect to the server' when Trying to Log in to Webex app.
To clear the cache for Webex:
- Sign out of the Webex client.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Del on your keyboard, then select Task Manager.
- Select More details (if you do not see Processes):
- Under the Processes tab, right-click on Webex, then select End Task.
- Right-click on the Windows (Start) button, and select Run. In the Open text box, enter %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local.
- Navigate to the CiscoSpark folder.
- Delete all data here.
For steps to clear the cache on Mac, see: How Do I Clear the Webex Cache on a Mac?
Was this article helpful?