How Do I Gather a Log for a Meeting in Progress Issue?
The Webex Tracer tool captures logs in a live session to diagnose various In-Meeting issues(like application crashing, teleconference issues, and meeting connection issues) that are difficult to replicate consistently.
How do I gather a log for a meeting in progress issue?
How do I use the Webex Tracer tool?
Which information does the WBX Tracer tool gather?
- Some versions of Webex include a Report A Problem feature which generates a Webex Tracer log file, see: Health Checker for your Cisco Webex Meetings
To use the tool:
- Download the Webex Tracer.
- Double-click the wbxtracer.exe file to launch the utility.
The Webex Tracer window appears.
- Minimize the Webex Tracer window, then duplicate the issue you are experiencing.
- Click the folder icon , then select Save.
- Close the Webex Tracer tool.
- Compress the log file using ZIP (to reduce file size) and email it to your Webex support representative.