Attendee is Unable to Join Meeting on Mac, Browser Hangs at One Moment Please
Attendee is unable to join meeting on Mac, browser hangs at One Moment Please.
Mac unable to join training, hangs while connecting.
Unable to join meeting, Mac stuck at One Moment Please.
Mac hangs while connecting to event.
Unable to join a meeting on Mac, error message: Cannot unpack the video.bundle to your local disk.
Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Uninstall the Webex meeting software from your Mac.
- Use one of the methods below to reinstall the Webex meeting software:
- Start or join into the meeting again and click accept or yes on any prompts that appear.
- Select the Webex service tab for the session type you were accessing. (Example: Webex Meetings, Webex Events, etc...)
- Click Support on the left-hand navigation bar, then select the Downloads link.
- On the Downloads page, select the appropriate installer for your operating system, click to save it to your computer.
- When the download is complete, perform the default installation.
- Start or join the Webex session.
If the issue persists, contact technical support. For help, see: WBX162 - How Do I Contact Webex Customer Services or Technical Support?
Was this article helpful?