How do I manage the Personal Media Storage Limit for recordings?
How do I manage Network-Based Recording storage for individual hosts?
What is the 'Personal recording storage limit' setting in site admin?
MP4 Recordings Default in Webex Meetings 40.10
In the upcoming October (40.10) update, all-new recordings in Webex Meetings will be stored in MP4 format, either in the cloud or locally as selected at the site or host level, with a video-centric experience. By standardizing the recording format, you'll have a wider choice of playback tools, better security, and a more effortless collaboration experience even after your meetings. Existing ARF and WRF recordings can still be downloaded or played at the Webex site. For more information regarding video-centric recording, go to Video-Centric Network-Based MP4 Recordings in Webex Meetings and Webex Events.
Site Administrators Only
Your Webex site will have storage space set for the entire site and all users. The default value is 1 GB. This applies to recordings and files uploaded by hosts.
If you need to request more storage, or to upgrade your service, please contact the Sales team. For help see: How Do I Contact Cisco Webex Sales?
Once your storage space is increased, you can then set the storage limit for individual hosts.
To Manage Recording Storage:
- Log in to your Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administration page. (Example: SITENAME.webex.com/admin.php)
- Click Configuration in the left navigation bar.
- Hover the mouse on Common Site Settings and click on the Options link.
- Under Site Options section you will have the following options:
- Enter the amount of space to allocate for My Webex Standard users.
- Enter the amount of space to allocate for My Webex Pro users.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Update button to save your changes.