What are the system requirements for Cisco Webex Video Platform?
What Webex versions are compatible with Cisco Webex Video Platform?
End of Support for Cisco Webex Scheduler with Google Chrome Extension, Webex Scheduler for Internet Explorer, Webex Integration to IBM Lotus Notes, Skype for Business, and IBM Sametime
We will be officially retiring support for the Cisco Webex Scheduler with Google Chrome Extension, Webex Scheduler for Internet Explorer, Webex Integration to IBM Lotus Notes, Skype for Business, and IBM Sametime on December 31, 2020. They will no longer be available for download from January 1, 2021. Users of Cisco Webex Scheduler with Google Chrome Extension should move to the newer version of Cisco Webex for G Suite add-on.
- Cascading video conferencing bridges, such as Cisco TelePresence Server or Cisco Meeting Server, to Cisco Webex Video Platform meetings is unsupported.
- Cisco has removed support for Transport Layer Security versions 1.0 and 1.1 (TLS 1.0 and 1.1) for all Secure SIP transactions. Cisco Webex Video Platform only supports TLS 1.2.
- For users registered to a Lync or Skype for Business server, Polycom video devices aren't supported.
On or after August 3, 2018 Cisco Webex will only support the following TLS 1.2 Ciphers:
Cipher Suite: TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384 (0xc024)
Cipher Suite: TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 (0x006b)
Cipher Suite: TLS_DHE_DSS_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 (0x006a)
Cipher Suite: TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384 (0xc028)
Cipher Suite: TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 (0x003d)
Cipher Suite: TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (0xc02f)
Cipher Suite: TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (0xc023)
Cipher Suite: TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (0x0067)
Cipher Suite: TLS_DHE_DSS_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (0x0040)
Cipher Suite: TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (0x003c)
Cipher Suite: TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (0x002f)
Signature Algorithms Not supported:
SSLv3, RC4, Md5withRSA, DH Keysize < 768, EC Keysize < 224.
I requisiti hardware e software sono i seguenti:
- Webex Audio (including Cloud Connected Audio)
- Webex VoIP only is also supported with Cisco Webex Video Platform
Contact your Cisco Account Manager for more information about WebEx Audio, and to obtain the latest list of verified Audio Provider partners.
Accesso di rete
Accertarsi che l'intervallo di porte per Cisco Expressway-E, Cisco Expressway o altri dispositivi di attraversamento confini e firewall consentano quanto segue:
- Inbound media traffic from the Webex cloud over UDP for the RTP port range 36000 – 59999
- Inbound signaling traffic from the Webex cloud over TCP for ports 5060 and 5061
- Outbound media traffic to the Webex cloud over UDP for the RTP port range 36000 – 59999
- Outbound signaling traffic to the Webex cloud over TCP for the ports 5060 – 5070
For the IP address ranges used by the Webex Cloud, by geographic location, see: WBX264 - Come è possibile consentire il traffico Webex sulla rete?
Larghezza di banda di rete
The amount of network bandwidth required depends on the requirements of each video device to provide the desired video quality plus presentation data.
We recommend at least 1.5 Mbps per screen for an optimal experience. Some video devices can take advantage of higher rates, and the service can accommodate lower rates, depending on the device.
For the Cisco Webex Bandwidth Requirements technical paper, see: Cisco Webex Network Bandwidth Technical Paper
Qualità del servizio
Il gateway di uscita deve supportare i seguenti contrassegni DSCP:
- Traffico video contrassegnato come DSCP AF41 in base a RFC 2597
- Traffico audio contrassegnato come DSCP EF in base a RFC 3246
Controllo chiamate e traversamento firewall
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Video Communication Server (VCS) or Cisco Expressway version X8.5.3 or newer (older versions are unsupported)
- Altri fornitori
Sistemi di videoconferenza
- An Encryption option key is required on Cisco Telepresence endpoints
- Cisco TelePresence Endpoints (Running CTS software version 1.10.10 or later)
- Dispositivi di sala Cisco Webex
- Standards-based SIP video conferencing systems which:
- Support DTMF via RFC 2833
- Utilize a SIP proxy with firewall traversal capabilities
- SIP stand-alone (no proxy) is unsupported
- Standards-based H.323 video conferencing systems which:
- Support Annex-O (URI) dialing, or IP address dialing (on supported Webex sites)
- Support DTMF via H.245 UserInputIndication method "DTMF," or "basicString."
- generalString, iA5String, hookflash, and any other methods are unsupported
- Utilizing one of the following deployment scenarios:
- H.323 gateway with firewall traversal
- H.323 stand-alone with an H.323-aware firewall acting as a gateway
- H.323 stand-alone with port forwarding and the unit's Internet-routable IP address configured on the device (directly or via the device's NAT-awareness settings)
- Soft client come Cisco Jabber, Skype for Business (Lync) 2010 / 2013
Webex Meetings Clients
- Cisco Webex Desktop clients
- Cisco Webex Mobile clients - iPhone / iPad only, iOS 6, 7 and 8 only
Webex Meetings Video Conferencing is included in Webex Meetings. To check if Cisco Webex Video Platform is enabled for your Webex site, Contact Your Webex Site Administrator.
Per requisiti di sistema più dettagliati, inclusa l'infrastruttura di rete, vedere: Cisco Webex Meetings