Order Simplification: What happens if the provisioning contact doesn’t receive the provisioning email?
Is there a process to resend the provisioning email?
The initial Provisioning email is sent on the Requested Start date. In situations where a Partner can’t locate the initial Provisioning email, there is a process in place to resend the Provisioning Email.
You can re-send the Provisioning Email Notification to the existing or modified Provisioning Contact directly from CCW.
- Click Resend on the Order line, next to Provisioning Contact Email.
- Click Yes to confirm you want to resend the Provisioning Email.
- You will receive a success message confirming that the Provisioning Email was resent successfully:
Note: You cannot re-send the provisioning email if the line is beyond the status of 'Awaiting Provisioning Details'. A hover-over message on the Resend icon will indicate that the email cannot be resent.
If you need to change the provisioning contact, refer to the following article:
Edit the Provisioning Contact Email Address in Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW)
Make sure to have your IT Admin allow these email addresses so messages don’t go to spam/junk folders:
- Log into Customer Service Hub Portal https://www.cisco.com/go/cs.
- Search Provisioning Assistance
- Click the Open a Case
- Under Type of Request select Resend Provisioning Email