How Do I Get Help with Webex?
How do I get help with Webex?
How do I contact Webex?
How can I reach my Site Administrator?
How do I submit a case?
Review the following points before attempting to contact Cisco Support:
- Your company's Webex Site Administrator is the first point of contact for any user/host account or product usability issues.
- The Site Administrator will regularly contact the Webex account team, who supports and maintains your company's Webex account, billing, and overall access issues.
- If you do not know who your Site Administrator is, your Site Administrator is unable to assist you, or you are the Site Administrator and require assistance:
- Click on Open New Case.
- With Products and Services selected, click on Open Case.
- Select Subscription Billing Platform.
- Click Next.
- On the Describe Problem page, provide information regarding your inquiry, then click Submit.
- Alternatively, you can reach Cisco Support via phone, chat.
Was this article helpful?