Bluetooth pairing failed on a DX70 or DX80 in the Cisco Webex Room OS.
My Bluetooth headset failed pairing on a DX70 or DX80 in Cisco Webex Room OS.
Troubleshooting Bluetooth headset pairing failures in Cisco Webex Room OS on DX70 or DX80.
When trying to pair a Bluetooth headset with a DX70 or DX80 in Cisco Webex Room OS, pairing failures appears in red as shown below:
The pairing may have actually failed, timed out (lost connection during pairing) or faced some other issues
To troubleshoot the issue, check the following:
- Is Bluetooth enabled on the DX? System Settings > Bluetooth
- Is the headset showing up in the list of devices? System Settings > Bluetooth
- Does the headset support Hands-Free Profile (HFP)? - Check the headset manual
- Is the headset in "Pairing mode"? – Check the headset manual on how to set it in pairing mode
- Check that the headset is within range
- Check that the headset is powered on and has battery charge